Lost / Damaged Items
Upper Valley Shuttle, and its affiliates, are not responsible for items that are left in airport shuttle vehicles, lost, or damaged. Upper Valley Shuttle, reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found. The rate will be billed as hourly to your location.
Upper Valley Shuttle, and its affiliates, are not responsible for situations that are beyond our control. Included, but not limited to, are: traffic congestion; road closures; accidents; weather delays; and flight delays. Upper Valley Shuttle reserves the right to substitute airport shuttle vehicles based on occupancy and availability.
Ticketing / General Information
- Airport shuttle tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance
- Payments for airport shuttle transportation will be charged to your credit card on the day of your reservation.
- Walk-ons will not be permitted. Our drivers do not handle payments.
- Be sure to arrive at your airport shuttle stop location at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time. If there are no tickets sold for any of the airport shuttle stop locations we will NOT be stopping which will affect the pick-up times at the other locations.
- Airport shuttle tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellations with greater than 24 hours notice will not be charged.
- We are not responsible if you miss your airport shuttle departure
- Maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage allowed per person. Seek prior approval if other arrangements need to be made. Each additional bag is $10. Oversized pieces are $25 each.
- The term “luggage” does not include the following: skis, golf clubs/bags, snowboards, musical equipment, or other items not normally considered suitcases. Overzied items are $25 each.
- Traveling as a group of 3 or more? Contact us for the convenience of private chauffeured airport transportation and the opportunity to save money!
- Upper Valley Shuttle will not operate in inclement weather when a Winter Storm Warning has been issued by the weather service.
- Upper Valley Shuttle will not operate on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Privacy / Non-Disclosure Policy
Upper Valley Shuttle, hereby acknowledges that we will collect, store, and process information pertaining to you on computer servers and/or paper files located in the United States. This information may contain, but not be limited to: names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses; and credit card numbers with their corresponding expiration dates and security codes. We use the information we collect about you in order to provide our airport shuttle services, to process your airport shuttle transactions, provide you with information regarding our airport shuttle service business and/or any promotions we may be running, and to provide customer service.
Upper Valley Shuttle, gives access to information about your reservation only to those employees who require it to fulfill the four customer service requests listed. Under no circumstances will Upper Valley Shuttle, divulge this information to third parties without your signed authorization.